Founded in 1871 by the Grey Nuns, and now owned by the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba on their behalf, St. Boniface Hospital has grown to become a major and well-respected academic health centre offering a wide range of services and programs to patients of Manitoba and surrounding geographies. A provincially designated bilingual hospital, with 4,000 employees and a budget of $315 million, St. Boniface Hospital is actively involved in teaching and research, and serves as Manitoba’s centre of excellence in cardiac services.
As a leader in innovative approaches to delivering care, St. Boniface Hospital offers a wide range of career opportunities to diverse individuals interested in growing professionally and personally while using their skills and talents to help those in need.
At St. Boniface Hospital, you will be coached and guided by a supportive team of talented colleagues. You will put your skills to work, your voice will be heard and you will make a difference in the lives of patients.
|Important notice to potential job applicants
St. Boniface Hospital does NOT recruit through agencies in other countries. All of our recruitment is managed through our own Human Resources department. We do not participate in any programs in foreign countries related to recruitment or on-the-job training.
"There is a holistic approach to patient care with expert input from all relevant disciplines of a tertiary hospital."
Sally Gin, RN
"There is something special about working at St. Boniface Hospital. I instantly felt it, walking through the front doors, on my first clinical day. It was inspiring and motivating culture of tradition, care and compassion. I knew that great things were happening here and I wanted to be part of it!"
Sandra Torchia, RN, BN
"If you are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, or perhaps for colleagues that treat you like family or for limitless opportunities to expand your knowledge, then St. Boniface Hospital is the place to be."
Lorie Sitarz, Cost Analyst
Top reasons to consider us:
A career at St. Boniface Hospital offers you
- Opportunities for career growth and specialization
- A welcoming and safe work environment
- A sense of community and family among coworkers and peers
- Supportive leaders and mentors
- Opportunities to participate in improving health care for all
- Work in a fast-paced tertiary care centre with multidisciplinary teams
- Access to flexible hours, full time, part time, casual, days, evenings, etc.
- A rich faith-based tradition and diverse culture focused on compassionate care
- A fitness facility on site, open 24 hours per day, seven days per week
Management / Leadership